Do you think you have successfully registered and still cannot e-sign?
Check the following points on the Platform and Evrotrust!
1. Did you manage to take a picture of your ID card in Evrotrust?
Here you can check: log in to Evrotrust and click on the Settings menu and then click on Profile.
When taking a photo, note the following:
- If possible, take the photo in natural light, near a window, because the lamp light may shine on the surface of the document.
- If necessary, wipe your phone's camera before taking the photo.
- The document should have a solid, neutral background, such as A4 paper.
- Include the entire document in the photo.
- Make sure you have a sharp photo of the document and that all written information is clearly legible.
- Please be sure to capture an image from both sides of the document.
Explanation: Based on the photo taken of the document, Evrotrust queries the validity of the data from the public register of the Ministry of the Interior. If even a single piece of data or letter in a photo is illegible, the data cannot be queried either. Please make sure the photo is of the right quality.
2. Do you already have a certificate issued by Evrotrust?
You can check it here: Log in to your Evrotrust smartphone application and click Certificates tab at the bottom of the Home page.
Explanation: After the video identification, the staff of the Evrotrust Trust Service Provider checks the validity of the photographed document in a public register. This may take a few minutes.
- If you have been waiting for more than 15 minutes, please contact us via chat in order to figure out the cause of the delay.
3. Have you verified your email address and phone number in Evrotrust?
Here you can check: When entering the Evrotrust application, scrolling down in the Settings/Profile menu, the word Identified must appear in the Mobile Numbers and Emails section. If you are not there, click on the arrows on the right in order to verify your phone number and email address.
Explanation: In order to use Qualified Electronic Signatures securely, it is essential that the Trust Service Provider verifies that you own the telephone number and email address.
4. Did you make the Account linking?
Here you can check: At app.trustchain.com, log in to your account, click on your name in the top right corner, then on your User account
and scroll down to the E-Signature section, where you will see:
Explanation: After entering your Evrotrust email address in the Evrotrust account field, pick up your mobile phone, log in to Evrotrust and sign the account link statement for free. Then wait until the Congratulations page appears on the Platform and you switch to the green red exclamation mark next to its name in the upper right corner.
5. Have you set up billing information in your Business account?
Here you can check: Log in to app.trustchain.com and there Administration / Finance / Billing Information, Edit Data.
Explanation: If your billing information is not set up, you will not be able to use the Platform. Therefore, please enter your billing information to complete the registration.
- Instead of entering a tax number as an individual, it is sufficient to enter a tax identification number or 8 zeros.
- Companies must provide the tax number, which must appear on all invoices, written together without hyphens.
- You will receive invoice notifications to your billing email address.
If all was successful, you will see the following green check mark next to your name in the header when you log in to the Platform:
Have you checked everything and still can't sign the documents?
Contact our customer service here via chat or at one of the following contacts:
+36 70 218 59 77
Office hours: Monday–Friday, 09:00–17:00