What is Identification?
Identification is the process by which a user obtains a qualified electronic signature through remote personal identification through Evrotrust. You can then sign electronically on the Platform using the Evrotrust mobile app. This requires linking your Evrotrust account to your Business account created on the Platform.
When can Identification be performed?
Registration and Identification through the Platform as well as automatic personal identification in Evrotrust can be done at any time in a few minutes, free of charge. The photo on the captured document and the camera image of you are automatically checked by the face recognition program. Operator identification in Hungarian is available on working days between 9 am and 5 pm.
Where does Identification take place?
Identification takes place on the Platform and in the Evrotrust mobile application. After successful registration, log in to your account created on the Platform and click on the 'Start Identification' button in the yellow box. Download the Evrotrust mobile app to your phone from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). The menu is also available in Hungarian, German, Bulgarian, Albanian and English.
What do You need for Identification?
- Internet connection
- valid identity card or passport
Before you scroll down, check our video guide!
A detailed guideline for the Identification
After successful registration, log in to your account created on the Platform and click on the Start Identification button in the yellow box.
Download the Evrotrust mobile app to your cell phone from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). The menu is also available in Hungarian, German, Bulgarian, Albanian and English.
After registering in Evrotrust, please start the automatic identification process and follow the instructions.
- Prepare a valid ID card/passport.
- Take photos of both sides of the ID document or one side of the passport in natural light.
When taking a photo, note the following:
- If possible, take the photo in natural light, near a window, because the lamp light may shine on the surface of the document.
- If necessary, wipe your phone's camera before taking the photo.
- The document should have a solid, neutral background, such as A4 paper.
- Include the entire document in the photo.
- Make sure you have a sharp photo of the document and that all written information is clearly legible.
- Please be sure to capture an image from both sides of the ID document.
When selecting automatic face detection, hold the camera against your face, preferably also in natural light. Please look into the camera.
- After that, please wait for the trust service provider to verify your information. Please note that the inspection may take a few minutes.
- In case of successful authentication, the Trust Service Provider will issue a certificate of your Qualified Electronic Signature. You can chechk this by scrolling down the Evrotrust main page and clicking the Certificates button. If you see a green Active sign there, you have a valid certificate.
- Then please, confirm your email address and phone number in Evrotrust in Settings/Profile/Phone numbers and Email addresses. (You can verify your email address and phone number by entering the verification codes in the app. (If you don't receive the verification email, please check your Spam folder in your email system.)
After confirmation, please link your Evrotrust account to the account you created on the Platform. As part of the link, please sign the Account linking statement in the mobile app.
Whether or not you are an identified user is also indicated by a green check mark icon in the upper right corner of the Platform next to its name.