There are three ways to register for the Platform:
- You can create a Business account for private use or for your business, company by clicking here: https://trustchain.com/en
- You may receive an invitation from your company: in this case, your User Account will be part of the Company’s Business Account and the signatures you generate will be billed to the Company by the Platform.
- You can receive an invitation from your Partner to the Platform to create a Business account for your business or enterprise.
You can register at the link below: https://app.trustchain.com/auth/register
Create a Business account
Anyone can create a business account: individuals, entrepreneurs, and companies alike can register. Enter your name and email contact information to register. Enter the name of your company under the Business account name, your own name as an individual, or if you register as self-employed please indicate.
In order to have a secure password, please make sure that the password you want to enter consists of a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 characters, including uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers.
You will then receive a message to the e-mail address you provided during registration, where you can confirm your intention to register by clicking on the link in the e-mail. After confirming your email address, log in to the Platform.
Registration – Step by step
To use the Platform, you will need an e-signature, which you can obtain by following the steps below. The process takes 5-8 minutes and is free. You will need a valid ID or passport, smartphone and internet connection.
Before you start, watch our two-minutes long video on signing up!
1. Sign up at https://app.trustchain.com/auth/register.
2. Click on the 'Start Identification’ button in the yellow box.
3. Download the Evrotrust mobile application from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android). The application is free to download.
App Store download: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evrotrust/id1195807317
Google Play ldownload: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evrotrust.app
4. Register in the Evrotrust mobile app, then start the automatic identification process and follow the instructions. Automatic identification can be performed at any time.
The face image on the captured document and the camera shot of you are automatically checked by the face recognition program.
If the process was unsuccessful, please select the operator identification, which is available on working days between 9 am and 5 pm.
5. After the identification, the trust service provider verifies the personal identification data in a public register and, in case of valid data, authorizes the issuance of the qualified electronic signature certificate. This may take a few minutes.
6. Confirm your email address and phone number in the Evrotrust app in order to complete the Evrotrust registration.
Click the menu in the upper left corner: Settings/Profile/Mobile Numbers and Emails. You will receive a code via SMS to confirm your phone number and an email to confirm your email address.
7. Then go back to the open interface of the Platform (top right corner: User Account /E-Signature/Edit account data) and click Next.
8. Enter the e-mail address provided in the Evrotrust mobile application and click 'Save'.
9. Sign the ‘Account Linking Statement’ sent to the Evrotrust mobile app.
10. As a final step, enter your billing information on the Platform: Administration/Financials/Billing Information.
The success of the registration and identification is also known from the green check mark icon that appears next to your name in the upper right corner once you enter the Platform.