The founders of TrustChain, dr. Gergely Romhány and dr. András Vándor have worked together in a law firm in 2016 where they were increasingly bothered by how much time and energy legal administration and management can take from the lives of company executives and their employees.
This is when the idea of the TrustChain online contracting platform was conceived, which allows companies, individuals, and large companies to sign documents via mobile phone, anywhere, and anytime, legally authentically, and secure from an IT standpoint.
The Platform not only allows companies to operate greener but also saves them a lot of money.
Today, in addition to external consultants and subcontractors, a team of 15 is working on the project and to ensure that the Platform meets as many users' needs as possible. The team is made up of young but highly experienced lawyers, economists, and IT specialists.
- We started to research and development of the beta version of the Platform in 2017.
- On June 4, 2019, we entered the Hungarian and Czech markets.
- In the fall of 2019, we became one of the 3 companies selected by SIGNA Group in the Innovation to Company Challenge and received first prize in the final of the Central European Startup Awards in the Best Newcomer category.
- At the beginning of 2020, an investment of HUF 207 million was received from the Hiventures Venture Capital Fund Management; since our launch, we have received a total investment of HUF 409 million.
- On the Demo Day of the OTP Startup Partner Program in May 2020, we received the Best Scaleup Award from Microsoft for our project with OTP eBIZ.
- In the fall of 2020, we started selling our White Label service, meaning we started launching a customized version of the Platform as enterprise software.
- In January 2021 we made it possible for users to choose from different types of electronic signatures based on a qualified certificate.
More about the TrustChain team: https://www.trustchain.com/about-us