The founders of TrustChain, dr. Gergely Romhány and dr. András Vándor have worked together in a law firm in 2016 where they were increasingly bothered by how much time and energy legal administration and management can take from the lives of company executives and their employees. This is when the concept of the TrustChain online contracting platform was conceived.
Today, in addition to external consultants and subcontractors, fifteen people are working on the project. The team consists of young but highly experienced professionals.
- We started research and development of the beta version of the Platform in 2017
- On June 4, 2019, we entered the Hungarian and Czech markets
- In the fall of 2019, we became one of the 3 companies selected by SIGNA Group in the Innovation to Company Challenge and received first prize in the final of the Central European Startup Awards in the Best Newcomer category
- At the beginning of 2020, an investment of HUF 207 million was received from the Hiventures Venture Capital Fund Management; since our launch, we have received a total investment of HUF 409 million
- In March 2020, we got included in the OTP Startup Program